Hello Averill Park Road Runners community!
While summer may still be in full swing, our fall cross country season is right around the corner. Practices will begin on Thursday September 9th, and will be held on Monday and Thursday evenings, and occasional Saturday mornings, at the Averill Park High School track.
We are excited to announce that registration is open! Act now to take advantage of our discounted registration fees.
Here are the details:
- Registration is open to those ages 7 to 14 (Must be 7 or older and 14 or younger on December 31, 2021).
- USATF membership and a valid USATF number are required prior to registration. USATF registration is $25 per year, and is good for the calendar year, so if you had a USATF membership for our 2021 Track & Field season, that membership is good for this Cross Country season. If you need a USATF membership, go to https://www.usatf.org/membership/application/ to join.
- Early Bird registration for Cross Country is $75 through August 28th.
- Fees increase to $85 after August 28th.
- A $15 late fee is applied for registration after September 9th.
- There is a $10 discount for additional siblings.
- Registration fee includes a uniform, entry into 2-3 XC meets, and facility use fees charged by the Averill Park School district.
(REGISTRATION WILL BE CAPPED AT 50 ATHLETES)
The Board of Averill Park Road Runners believes that all children should have access to healthy activities and has made a small number of scholarships available for families who may otherwise be unable to afford the program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope to see you on September 9th!
APRR Coaches and Board